One for each of you who, if for even a moment, held a piece of her heart.
"505" by The Arctic Monkeys
I'm going back to 505,
If it's a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive,
In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side,
With your hands between your thighs,
Stop and wait a sec,
Oh when you look at me like that my darling,
What did you expect,
I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck,
Or I did last time I checked.
"Don't Stop Believing" by Journey
"Just a small town girl,
Living in a lonely world,
She took the midnight train going anywhere.
Just a city boy,
Born and raised in South Detroit,
He took the midnight train going anywhere...
... Strangers, waiting, up and down the boulevard,
Their shadows searching in the night.
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion,
Hiding somewhere in the night."
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
"I want your ugly,
I want your disease,
I want your everything,
As long as it’s free...
...I want your drama,
The touch of your hand,
I want you leather studded kiss in the scene,
And I want your love...
...You know that I want you,
And you know that I need you,
I want a bad,your bad romance."
Blackhole Sun by Soundgarden
"In my eyes, indisposed,
In disguise as no one knows,
Hides the face, lies the snake,
in The sun in my disgrace.
Boiling heat, summer stench,
'Neath the black the sky looks dead,
Call my name through the cream,
And I'll hear you scream again.
Black hole sun,
Won't you come,
And wash away the rain.
Black hole sun,
Won't you come,
Won't you come."
"When Day Met the Night by Panic!" At the Disco
"When the moon fell in love with the sun,
All was golden in the sky,
All was golden when the day met the night.
When the sun found the moon,
She was drinking tea in a garden,
Under the green umbrella trees,
In the middle of summer.
When the moon found the sun,
He looked like he was barely hanging on,
But her eyes saved his life,
In the middle of summer.
In the middle of summer,
All was golden in the sky,
All was golden when the day met the night."
"Trip" by Hedley
"Some say love is not for sinners,
I believe that isn't true.
Cause when i was finished sinning,
love came down and showed me you.
And you told me how to get there,
so i tried to find a way.
Then i ran into your garden,
but I tripped out the gate,
I tripped out the gate.
What are you doing to me?
I'm so into you.
And the hardest part is knowing that i'll never follow through.
You're slowly killing me,
and i wish it wasn't true,
cause i'm so into you."
"The Walk" by Imogen Heap
"Inside-out, upside-down,
Twisting beside myself.
Stop that now,
'Cause you and I were never meant to meet.
I think you'd better leave.
It's not safe in here.
I feel a weakness coming on.
Alright then, (alright then.)
I could keep your number for a rainy day.
That's where this ends.
No mistakes no misbehaving.
I was doing so well.
Could we just be friends?
I feel a weakness coming on.
It's not meant to be like this.
Not what I planned at all.
I don't want to feel like this."

No comments:
Post a Comment