Oct 3, 2009

Where Did the Week Go?

Best read while listening to....
Le Disko- Shiny Toy Guns


Once again I find my time being spent on what my psychology instructor would call "unimportant and not urgent tasks" rather than "important and urgent tasks".

I know. What the hell am i talking about right? Well you could ask Mopey... Or I suppose I could take a minute to explain myself (therefore spending more time on non-productive tasks. Take that Kent!)

Alright. So to start off this explanation, you must know that I live in the dorms for university. However, for the past couple weeks I've been living more out of my boyfriend and good buddy's house rather than my own. This seems pointless considering my dorm is payed for and I have not offered to pay my way into their home.

Although you could say that I make up for this by supporting their frequent munchy attacks in the wee hours of the morning...

Regardless! It seems un-orthidox to spend every moment with them. Who needs men to affirm our confidence and success right ladies??!!









...women are weak.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna right "Hell Yes!"

    ...then i saw the after point.


    ...you suck.

    ReplyDelete